7.29.2005

The Beginning


What started out as a hobby in my life has now developed into a full-fledged passion! Inspired by blogs such as topleftpixel.com and chromasia.com, I've decided to try my hand at semi-amateur photography. I think it will be quite a humbling learning experience to gauge my own progress in front of the whole internet, and I'm ready.

The format is simple: I'll post one picture every day, largely unedited, with comments to follow. I want to challenge myself to post 365 pictures in a year, with each one being unique in its own way.

Sadly, many people never express themselves in life for fear of how others will perceive them. I welcome any feedback, both positive and constructive, and I hope you're able to take away a little something from my photos with each visit.

Don't forget to bookmark, share with friends, and stop by daily!
Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you are so gay!! this is so lame-o...just kidding. i really think it is pretty cool. you seem like you will have fun with it.

that j

July 30, 2005 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KR,
You are fabulous and brave! I love this photoblog! What a great idea. I knew you were super excited about your new photo printer, and now I see why.
Also, I think you chose the perfect pic for the first one. I recognize the view (wink). I'm so proud of you! And I learned something new about you. I
knew that you appreciate Dali and Picasso, but I had no idea that they influence your own creativity so much. I look forward to seeing more photos, and I will check the sight as often as possible. Good luck.

Your girl,
Mannie

July 30, 2005 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this one screams with questions!makes u want answers. it's pretty good,but leaves u wanting more.

August 02, 2005 8:57 PM  

<< Home