2.18.2006

Business Card


[click to enlarge!]

I know I haven't posted much lately, but I've been working on putting a marketing plan together so I can start my photography business. Here are some prototype business cards. Please let me know which one(s) you like the most! Your feedback is highly valued!
Post a Comment
Blogger Karen said...

I like #s 1 and 5. 1 highlights your ability to take really cool scene pictures, 5 highlights your crazy awesome skill of snapping leaves mid-flight! Yay for not showing the spiderweb :)

-Karen

February 19, 2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Lola Starr said...

I like 2, 6 and 7 because they're all so different from one another and really show your range.

February 20, 2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

I think all of those look fantastic. Depending on what kind of photography you are marketing yourself for, I think different samples are better than others.

For instance, if you wanted to do more business like photography for financial/high-tech markets, I think #2 is great for that. It makes you look very cutting edge and modern.

If you are going for a general portrait kind of emphasis, I think #5 is good because it shows your good eye for natural settings and making things look beautiful in a familiar way.

And if you are aiming for all over, artistic, general photography, definitely #1. It is the most artsy of the samples.

February 20, 2006 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like #5 or 7. They are the most colorful, most recognizable, have what is everywhere..nature.

February 21, 2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger thingseen said...

For what it's worth I like number #1 and #4 the best.

March 08, 2006 12:48 AM  

<< Home