7.30.2005

The Biltmore At Night


[click to enlarge]

The view from my balcony. This is perhaps the most favorite picture I've taken to date. The 3 second exposure was just long enough to bring enough light into the shot, thus highlighting the windows, moon, and two stars. This scene, to me, is both vintage and modern at the same time. I love this photo.
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Hey, I love this pic. You are really growing as a photographer. It's amazing! :)

August 01, 2005 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved this one. It looks like it should be in a horror movie.

August 02, 2005 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool balcony scene! I like taking shots of views that continually change, as I am sure this one does too.

September 05, 2005 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the view. love the way the clouds look as if they are reaching for the moon. the building looks so alive even at nite. great pic.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 8:07 PM  

<< Home