8.26.2005

My Friend Tiger


[click to enlarge]

This is my new friend. Tiger (and his brother, Butter) came up to a friend and me this weekend when we were the first ones to arrive at the mountain cabin. These young cats were so playful and loving. I wish I could have taken them home!
Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous picture (and not just because it's a cat!)!! The colors are spectacular.)And u could GET a cat ya know!

August 28, 2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Very cute pic. The colors are amazingly vivid. Good job!

August 29, 2005 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's so cute. very vivid colors. i can see him in my front yard. you really need a cat. i got a blk & wht cat that could move in. lol!

*silence*

October 11, 2005 9:48 PM  

<< Home