8.17.2005

Eye of God


[click here to see what I see]

[click to enlarge]

Today yields a special treat: two pics! There's been some really cool night scenes here lately, and I don't want to take two weeks to show it on this blog.

The first picture is nothing spectacular in regards to composure, lighting, etc. It's what I see in that picture that weirded me out. Looking at that moon and clouds, I can clearly see an eye. Anyone with me?

The second shot is the one of which I'm a little more proud. I waited hours and hours for the moon to align itself right above the building spire, and then I had perhaps 5 minutes to take my shots! The picture is posted sideways to give the moon the appearance that it's rising.
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

These are amazing.

August 17, 2005 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love both of them, but think the 2nd one could have been upright!Doing good!!!

August 25, 2005 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love both of them. they are great. i love finding things in the sky. i seen the eye even before reading your comment.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 9:26 PM  

<< Home