9.14.2005

Follow The Yellow Brick Road


[click to enlarge]

I didn't realize this until later, but this reminds me a lot of The Wizard of Oz. If you squint, you can see the people in the center! Here's the original color version, and an actual yellow brick road. Let me know what you think!
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Very trippy, man! I like the black and white version with the start of the yellow brick road. Very cool, let's me use my imagination and take what I will from it!

September 15, 2005 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the B&W version. good angle and composition.

September 16, 2005 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color version best. Don't like the yellow brick version at all! The B&W is not bad. Different strokes, huh?

September 17, 2005 3:57 PM  
Blogger thingseen said...

Nice effect and interesting image. I like this version best of the three; the color version didn't emphasize the effect as well well as the black and white and the yellow brick version was amusing but photographically speaking it didn't do anything for me.

By the way, great site and thanks for linking to my site.

September 17, 2005 9:47 PM  

<< Home