9.08.2005

Shades of Blue


[click to enlarge]

My favorite color! Though not high on the difficulty scale, this picture really appeals to me. I think I find it very calming.

Note: This picture was chosen as a favorite among 118 entries for Moody Monday's theme Reflecting. Thanks to everyone who left such great feedback!
Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful color. Has a bit of an edge to it. Apartment complex?(inside joke!).

September 08, 2005 9:08 PM  
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Love this! Blue is also my favorite color and this picture is extremely calming. I especially like the little bit of reflection of the clouds in the windows.

September 09, 2005 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it doesn't have to be complicated to be beautiful. I like it a lot!

September 09, 2005 6:37 PM  
Blogger thingseen said...

Superb! Love the colors and the concept.

September 10, 2005 11:21 PM  

<< Home