4.26.2006

Misty


[click to enlarge]

This is my friend from high school, Misty. She was awesome enough to be my guinea pig (for lack of a better phrase) and allow me to test my photography skills on people, a skill I'm still refining. People are SO much harder than landscapes and objects... I hope I did you justice, Misty!

Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Oh! I love it! Thanks for making me look good. Bevely just looked at it and she liked it too. :) You rock!

April 28, 2006 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's a wonderful photo... you do good work... but it has to be easy with a subject like Misty... she's a beautiful girl...

April 28, 2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

A fantastic photo, and I agree with spiderlillies. With a subject like Misty, you need very little effort to make a beautiful photo.

April 28, 2006 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is an awesome photo. I love the hues and the building, and of course Misty!! You choose a very good spot (which ever of you choose this).

April 28, 2006 7:07 PM  

<< Home