8.29.2005

Moon Over Atlanta


[click to enlarge]

Found this in the archives. Sorry for another shot from my apartment, but I haven't been able to take many pics lately, and Hurricane Katrina isn't helping! I've promised myself to roam the city tomorrow and take plenty...
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

What can I say? I love it.

August 30, 2005 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!! It's sharp, clear, and bright! Love the view too! great pic.

August 30, 2005 8:40 PM  
Blogger Tat said...

this one is nice. if you put it next to 'solitude' it would be a nice contrast: living in a busy city with millions of people but still feeling lonely. at least, that what i think. :)

August 31, 2005 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this pic. reminds me of college. walking around town, knowing how populated yet being all alone minus that special sumone walking w/ you.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 10:07 PM  

<< Home