8.27.2005

She Stops To Ponder


[click to enlarge]

There are so many possible emotions that can be seen in this statue. This is one of my favorite pics so far.
Post a Comment
Blogger Tizz said...

Wow, that's a really great picture! I love how there's just that one tiny bit of red. The picture I took is of Lake Erie, at the little beach in my town. Its actually a beautiful lake. Thanks for the comment :)

August 28, 2005 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do like this. But what is that tiny bit of red? Nice statue too!Good closeup-but not too close. Good job!

August 28, 2005 7:10 PM  
Blogger Lola Starr said...

I love this one! It seems very Southern gothic.

August 29, 2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger Tat said...

I like. It does feel southern goth-ish, like it could be on the cover of a faulkner novel.

August 31, 2005 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love it. very southern. she deserved to be in NO. i'm gonna miss that so much. lots of memories thou.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 9:53 PM  

<< Home