8.02.2005

Stormy Night


[click to enlarge]
I swear it rains every day here, so I figured I could use the weather to my advantage for once. This was shot from my balcony in between storms. The main buildings in the center are the Bank of America building on the left (the tallest building in the U.S outside of Chicago and NYC) and the Bellsouth building to its right.

[side note: Pictures on the main page are now 20% larger!]
Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the color and lighting in this one

August 02, 2005 8:47 PM  
Blogger Tat said...

i likes. i wanna see some "people" shots tho; shots like these just remind me that i am SO not in atlanta. :)

August 03, 2005 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the way the lites all give off a different glow. everything helping lite up the sky.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 8:33 PM  

<< Home