9.03.2005

Peek-A-Boo!


[click to enlarge]

I took this shot in the middle of the day, so I think this man was on his lunch break, reading outside on a beautiful day. Wonder what he was reading...
Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting. Like the sepia tones and curiosity it invokes.

September 04, 2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger CarmenSisson said...

There is something so appealing about this image...not just the toning and the low angle, but almost a feeling of stepping into an enchanted forest. I feel almost guilty for being privy to such a quiet moment, and yet my eyes are drawn to it again and again. Maybe because it reminds me of someone I once knew, brings back a happy memory. Thank you.

September 04, 2005 8:50 PM  
Blogger Lola Starr said...

I like this one. Feels kind of like I'm intruding on the reader but I also like the feeling of solitude.

September 04, 2005 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You freak! I can just imagine you lurking behind a tree taking pics of unsuspecting souls! At least you are good at it! =)

September 07, 2005 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss the quad. sitting there watching ppl. reading a book. in my own world. wonder how many pics you have of ppl that they don't know bout it. i'm lucky.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 10:27 PM  

<< Home