8.30.2005

From Heaven


[click to enlarge]

I walked around 88 acres today in Atlanta's historic Oakland Cemetery, taking over 200 pictures. It was quite windy and either really sunny or overcast, thanks to Hurricane Katrina.

This cemetery is where legendary author Margaret Mitchell, who wrote Gone With The Wind, is buried, though I haven't found her grave yet. It's under her married name Marsh, but I was looking for Mitchell.

I'll be posting many pics from today over the next week. Be sure to let me know what you think!
Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a nice pic., but not one of my favs. Like that pretty blue sky.

August 30, 2005 8:45 PM  
Blogger Lola Starr said...

I love this. Definitely one of my favorites! The colors are nice and bright and the angel looks so contemplative.

August 31, 2005 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the sky. its so sad to see things forgotten bout after years of just sittig there protecting your loved ones.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 10:13 PM  

<< Home