5.14.2006

Diana


[click to enlarge]

This is Diana, my 1966 Mustang coupe. I've come to a crossroads recently: sell her to fund my photography, or take out a loan. I think I'm leaning towards the loan now!
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Nice picture. I like the coloring and how the car is the front and foremost thing in the shot. :)

May 15, 2006 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is... you inspire me Pookie. After, what is it now--20 years?, you never cease to amaze me. You still seem to be a bottomless pit of creativity and talent. Odd choice of words, I know; but I've always thought you "dug deeper" than most. It is nice to see you reaching higher and reaching out by sharing like this. Keep it up. Love you!! Tamara

May 25, 2006 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pic but I can't help but wonder...why did you drop the "dirty"? Dirty Dianna is just that and you shouldn't be ashamed to say so hombre!

May 26, 2006 3:40 PM  

<< Home