8.03.2005

Memories of Atlanta


[click to enlarge]

I've had a rough day today, so I wanted to do something challenging to better my mood. This being the first time I've ever even touched Photoshop, I think I did alright.
(Okay, so this deviates a little from "photography" in the truest sense. However, I
did take every image you see. Here's a link to the sources.)
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Very cool! My dad used to do stuff like this back in the day!

August 04, 2005 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very artistic and imaginative. like it alot.

August 04, 2005 7:48 PM  
Blogger thingseen said...

It might not be "phototgraphy in its truest sense" as you mentioned (I am not a photo purist so I would disagree with your statement), but it is your expression which is the most important part anyway. I like this a lot and would encourage you to do more of this.

September 17, 2005 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Thank you for this.

December 14, 2005 12:25 PM  

<< Home