8.31.2006

A New Beginning


[click to enlarge]

I realize it's been awhile since I've put up a picture. I've been on hiatus while I've tried to find out what style of photography I want to do. I've come across a ton of creative techniques, some of which I've been practicing. I recently received my new Canon 30D, which has opened up a whole world of possibilities to me, and I carry my camera with me everywhere I go now.

I chose this picture as the first "new picture" to post because I did very little editing to it (slight saturation and color balance editing), and the scene depicted reminds me of a rebirth of sorts, of light shining on a new beginning.

I hope that's what I'm able to accomplish. I look forward to keeping the site updated daily, so stay tuned!
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Awesome. Love it. 69, heh...:)I'm so immature!

September 05, 2006 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a good picture, cause it raises my curiosity. What the hell is it?

September 05, 2006 2:07 PM  

<< Home