8.05.2005

Loneliness


[click to enlarge]

Sometimes the rain can be a disheartening, lonely experience when you live by yourself. I wanted that to show in this picture, taken from my living room.
Post a Comment
Blogger darby jo said...

i've been waiting on this one...still my other favorite...

August 05, 2005 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Ann said...

like this one, but you mispelled loneliness.On purpose?

August 07, 2005 3:32 PM  
Blogger karma lennon said...

love this one. they just keep getting better and better!

August 08, 2005 10:29 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

I think the rain is depressing in the late fall or early winter when everything is dead looking. A warm spring or summer rain makes me happy to be inside and look out... or be out and running in it with someone special. But then, I don't mind when I have lived alone.

August 08, 2005 8:48 PM  

<< Home