8.10.2005

My Inner Window


[click to enlarge]

They say the eyes are the window to the soul. I did some soul searching this week, and not just my own.

I am really excited at what I saw.
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Very interesting photo. Where was it taken? For some reason when I look at it, I think of Mexico. I think it's the brown window part.

August 11, 2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger kr said...

This picture was taken in my apartment building stairwell on a rainy day. I never would have thought it'd be reminiscent of Mexico!

August 11, 2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Yeah, it's not what's outside the window. It's definitely the frame of the window that makes me think that.

August 12, 2005 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you were an artistic Peeping-Tom? Sometimes voyerism is irresitible....

August 15, 2005 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great colors. i would have never thought to use it. i guess that's what makes you the genius and not me.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 8:59 PM  

<< Home