8.08.2005

Vine at Night


[click to enlarge]

Thought I'd try something new. I took this in my courtyard area, which is modeled after a Japanese garden, right after the rain storm. I like the contrast in light and color.
Post a Comment
Blogger Tat said...

although i'm no expert, i think even ray charles could see that the lighting in this picture is pretty cool.

August 09, 2005 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with tat - The lighting is amazing!

August 09, 2005 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually realy like the contrast of colors. only you could have captured the beauty in sumthing so simple.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I like your blog.

December 18, 2005 11:18 AM  

<< Home