8.11.2005

Solitude


[click to enlarge]

Someone suggested I take a few portraits. I'm not the best at that yet, so here's my first baby step. This homeless man looked to be in deep thought, lost in his own world.
Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really liked this one. Not sure why, just do.

August 11, 2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger Tat said...

perfect title for this one. that's what it evokes, i think. solitude.

August 11, 2005 6:39 PM  
Blogger Tat said...

and actually, i think i want a copy of this one, one day when i can afford to blow it up and frame it.

August 11, 2005 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the solitude, but the water is making me thirsty.

August 11, 2005 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really enjoy the pic. kinda jealous of the man. wish i were the one sitting alone w/ my eyes close just listening to the "music" around me and thinking.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 9:02 PM  

<< Home