8.12.2005

Raindrops on Roses...


[click to enlarge]

Okay, so they're not roses, but I liked the catchy title. :) This was taken in my courtyard after a rain. Here's a link to the original. Let me know which one you think is best.
Post a Comment
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Definitely like the black and white one better!

August 12, 2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Tat said...

i like them both. i think it kidna depends on what kind of mood you're in (like if you were in a more mellow mood, you'd like the black and white better).

August 12, 2005 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them both, but the black & white (looks blue to me) one looks more professional. Anyone could've taken the colorful one.

August 12, 2005 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one in color is beautiful and very detailed. It makes me feel as if I am in a garden after a fresh summer afternoon rain.

The details seem to be lost in the black and white photo - it doesn't evoke any emotion from me.

August 13, 2005 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok this just makes me want to get married and then cry b/c I'm not married now. It's beautiful, refreshing yet somewhat melancholy.
Luv it!
Strelitzia Reginae*

August 15, 2005 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally agree w/ ann and them looking blue. seems like they are giving me permission to just sit there and cry. noone would know since it's raining.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 9:05 PM  

<< Home