8.14.2005

Night Lightning


[click to enlarge]

I've waited months to finally catch a bolt of lightning on film. It seems like it rains all the time here, but there's never a spectacular show. That all changed tonight! I love how you can see the bolt start at the top, pass behind the clouds, and strike on the left.
Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday's lightning was amazing! I'm glad you captured that in such a nice shot

-Karen

August 15, 2005 9:27 AM  
Blogger Lola Starr said...

It is amazing what you can see through that lens! I love this one!

August 15, 2005 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of a butt crack in the rain. On the real, I love it-it captures God's work. Plus, it conveys the sadness, beaty & power of a storm while illuminating Hot Lanta. Ok-I just read what I wrote and it sounds so sophisticated-look what UA has done for me.
=)
You are muy talento!
Strelitzia Reginae*

August 15, 2005 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. You are definetly getting better at this! I like it being in black and white. Lends more power to the lightning.

August 15, 2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger kr said...

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. I actually wasn't sure this would meet everyone's approval. Maybe you all are being too nice!

August 15, 2005 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is amazing! I have never managed to catch a lightning bolt!

August 29, 2005 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing .. perfect moment.

August 29, 2005 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love how you caught the lightning. the drops on the lens actually makes me feel like i was there watching it w/ you.

*silence*

October 11, 2005 9:11 PM  

<< Home